The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-07-08

More Change! Does it ever end?

Sorry, but I have more to tell you that you MUST BE AWARE OF!!!

The list or who is approved for the temporary access cards is updated as of this week. That means that if they are not on the list...THEY DON'T GET A CARD!!! In order for them to get a card it must be checked out by someone on the list, and we must have that persons signture.

MORE: There are two new cards. One says Conservation on it...that means it is for others in conservation but never to be given out to student employees...if they left their cards at home they are SOL. Again, only those on the list can check it out. This card is currently located behind card #6 in the plastic holder. There is another card labeled Staff. This will never be given out unless approved and handed out by Jeff or myself. This card requires the correct approval from "those in the know" so to speak, and Jeff and I know which clearances can be given to whom. If we can not be found you can talk to 702 and he's smart enough to decide what to do...you are not! (HA! hate me now?)

Finally the changes to the cameras are taking more time than I thought so I'll get back to you as to when that will be done.


Thsi onse far u 738!

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I have decided to hate you. but just at work.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Really "Anonymous," you shouldn't split hairs like this. It can be unhealthy. Why not enjoy hating the T-ster (as I like to call him) 24-7?

Don't you think it might get a little confusing hating only part of the time? After a little while of this, you might accidentally hate him at home, and not at work!! And, let's be honest, that could be a little embarrassing for all of us.

You see, by hating all the time, I never have to worry about letting my guard down. And I never have to worry about embarrassing myself or others while at work.



Now, if I could only get the whole “wearing pants” thing down . . .

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Thanks for the misspell, T. I was starting to think it was that fake Mrs. T again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home