The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-07-09

Dealing with it... then forgetting it and going to Burger Nite

We can deal with change and policy well enough, I think. Dealing with the West Desk is what proves increasingly difficult these days. The WD has never been that heavenly Swiss chocolate with the hot babe on it, but at least in the beginning the posts smacked more of agreeable semi-sweet morsels than blocks of the bitter baking stuff. Absorb the analogy while I finish this Grandma's Cookie. Ah. Now, who's coming to Burger Nite next week with 707, 721, and me? Details forthcoming, fetchers.

5 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Man, that Swiss Miss IS hot! And I'm down with Burger Nite, regardless of the bad spelling.

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't a bad spelling, it was actually a typo. What he ment to saw was burger kite.

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of typos did you see that last comment I think they ment to write sad...

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

It's all about the BlueBerry BurgerĀ®!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger LJ said...

Will you pah-LEEZE do this Burger Knight (might as well keep the spelling interesting) again when I get back? I have been aching to clog my arteries with some good ol' greasy American food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home