The Tap...
I just have to say I love the tap. You know...the tap that people do as they turn in their books right after they set the books down. I guess they just want to make sure you know they are there. The tap. "Just tap...tap...taparoo."
Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.
3 Comments:
Or there's the Slam, when they think you are out in La-La-Land and I guess they are trying to bring you back. I like looking at them right as their bringing it down and watching them try to stop mid-swing. Slammers are on my bad list.
Stupid Slammers.
Or the people who stand there, staring at you, waiting and waiting until you're finally off the phone/finished talking to another patron/done making out and then when you finally turn to them, they say "I need to turn in these books." Thanks. . .for waiting. . .idiot.
Or the people who rush up to the desk, and then begin to flip through and read their books again. Thus causing an awkward moment where you can't get their book, and they're still at the desk. People, psh!
Post a Comment
<< Home