The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-10-24

Musings of the newest eager-beaver

Greetings fellow West Desk-ers,

I am joining your sleepy, bored, and slightly screwy ranks. Firstly, I would like to say how much I enjoy the West Desk. Not just this blog, actually, but the position, too. When I'm sitting over there, so far away from the rest of you, I am free to think, read, talk to myself, even sing. I make lots of friends over there, too. Always those random guys who are at the library on a Saturday afternoon. Kind of odd. They say they are there to meet a study group, but the study group never shows up. And then I feel kind of sorry for them, because they are the only person lame enough to show up for the study group that no one wants to go to.

Tonight I heard a great Halloween song by Panic of a Disco. Really got me in the mood for tomorrow's training meeting. I've been looking forward to it all week. I hope everyone is making cool plans to scare each other. . . just a warning: I can't be held responsible for anything I do when caught off guard. I might take you out. Just ask Jon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home