The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-01-06

Seduction

So, I thought I would write a little note about an experience I had today:
I walk into the library and proceed to strike up conversation with a rather attractive library security officer and she inquires: "are you wearing aqua dijio? to which I responded in the affirmative, and she replies "what are you trying to do to me?" My response has illicited a new found mission in life - which was "The same thing I'm trying to do to all the fine ladies at byu - seduce you with my affinity for cologne that drives women crazy"
So, you all know now - look out for the Stokes...he's out to seduce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home