The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-01-06

Making Out (since we're on the seduction topic)

Is there anything about the HBLL that makes it a place to cozy up with your significant other? I personally don't find this atmosphere particularly romantic, but I suppose there are those that do.

Take the study rooms, for example. Perfectly business-like rooms, starkly furnished and study condusive. And a great place to make out, so some think.

Like a certain couple I found in a 5th floor study room today. I just cracked open the door, and as they shot me that deer-in-the-headlights expression, I said, "You can probably find somewhere else to do that. Have a good day."

Kind of exhilarating, that...

4 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Novel Concept said...

Yeah, I know, I'm totally not library security...or close, but oh well.

Maybe you guys should make a wall labled, "Public Displays of Affection" with mug-shots (or action shots) or repeat offenders. Underneath it you could have the slogan, "you make it public, so do we."

Just a suggestion...

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Scott said...

probably not the best time to mention I've made out in a study room, eh?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Etelmik said...

You know what? That's hilarious.

You know what else? I wonder if I'd do the same thing, had I the willing woman...

Yeah, I've got work to do.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...study room, eh? One of the places I havent made out in. Maybe someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home