The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-01-06

Stoked for Sports

Hello boys and girls,
Once again, it is time for my weekly commentary on that wonderful activity we like to call sports. College Football - its finally over, the BCS is messed up, we need a playoff, but I must say, I was amused by being offered numerous beers as I attended the Fiesta Bowl, surrounded by numerous Utah fans. I quote the old guy in front of me - "Why do you take 2 mormons fishing with you? - because if you only take one, he'll drink all the beer". And what was with that whole Ashlee Simpson thing? Man, I wish my sister was a celebrity and could get me into the recording studio and I could get my record and make millions even though I suck!
Okay, College Basketball is about to hit the best time of the year - conference play - although for us cougar fans it might be the worst time of the year. We're predicted to be at the bottom of the pack, and I predict we will lose atleast 3 games at home during the conference play.
Back to the NBA and the hottest team in the country - none other than the Phoenix Suns - I saw them in action over the break, and they sure are a sight to see. I've never seen more dunks or easy baskets since....oh wait i've never seen as many dunks and easy baskets as they get.
Umm, another note thats not so recent - just on my mind cause I saw her picture today - Tiger Woods married the hottest sweedish woman alive. Are there any sweedish ladies at the Y?
Thank you everybody - have a good week

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger LJ said...

No "sweedish" at the Y, but I think you could find a few "swedish" here. If you look long and hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home