The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-02-16

Declassification of the state

...and this comes as a warning to you all.. I can declassify each and every one of you, and there's nothing you can do about it. haha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha h

My sign -> !@#$@@#(&^%^

7 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would you declassify "Stokes" from Stokes - everybody know who the stokes is - its stokes!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

OH REALLY...rooster cogburn is Mark...$#!%% I would never have guessed. OH wait...I already knew because we know who everybody is who isn't afraid of being known. Oh crap does that mean that people even know who I am? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO sorry for the let down but this is no news at all. DECLASSIFY ALL YOU WANT. Or you could get a day job, your mom might like to see you away from the computer now and then anyway.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

My mom might like to see ME away from a computer?

MR. T. Comments on Westdesk = 7
Hub Huxtable comments = 3.

Weird. I wonder how that happened.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Well, DOUG, it's lucky that neither you, nor anyone else on this blog knows who I am. . .oh wait. . .crap! (or should I say, "flaming bag of poo"?)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

I think the quality of this conversation has dropped noticably. Maybe we should go back to talking about belt buckles...no wait I want to improve the conversation. Hum. Maybe we should begin a stirring debate about the the adverse effects of reality television and it being a sign of the apocalypse.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

OH and by teh way hux i just saw you in social sciences...ON THE COMPUTER!!
I for one was roving away.

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attn: Mr. T: Please oblige me, what does YOUR "T" stand for? (I would like to be unique!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home