If You're Easily Offended. . .
. . .then this post is not for you. But I found it quite humorous.
Interesting and Entertaining Article
I'll see you there.
Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.
. . .then this post is not for you. But I found it quite humorous.
4 Comments:
Good, I've already got a bonnet I can wear.
So, should I be worried about how you find these kinds of articles?
No need to worry. I find all my articles safely at www.nakednakednaked.nude.
Here is a link to me "not-so-naked" (bonnet exempted).
http://sward.users.netlink.co.uk/cgi-bin/page?large/verdon,2,
(scroll to bottom of page!)
ARE YOU BRAVE ENUFF???
Cheque aught this bawnett i reesentley purrrchest frum ebay...
http://www.lynnmcmasters.com/hatsfullsize/italianbonnet.jpeg
Post a Comment
<< Home