Request #2 for my fellow beloved security guards (esp. morning crew)
Dear all,
In lieu of Mr. T's comment, I just wanted to request that morning staff start reading the west desk blogspot. That is all.
Remarks,
Hub huxt
Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.
6 Comments:
Inquiry:
I would like to replace one of the incompetent "morning crew" people. I'll bet all them backpacks are gettin' ripped on their watch. I don't currently work for library security but i feel i would make the perfect match. (i watch star wars too.) Please, what can i do to increase my chances of getting the job. Help me out, lets get rid of that morning crew. I promise to do "chexits" daily. no problem.
thank you.
Suarus, thanks. Actually, that's exactly what I meant. "instead of Mr. T's comment, I would like.." Okay, I'm dumb. I'm from Southern Utah. We don't have dictionaries down there. (Just ask the Rooster) Besides, why don't you ever correct Mr. T? I haven't seen him spell a word correctly yet.
To: Sauras (Champion of the English Language)
I will be observing and scrutinizing your grammer and use of vocabulary. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME! I'm always watching
Hub, If your referring to the lack of a (.) period after my abbreviated "T" well back off cuz its stylistic.
I think... no actually I know that the Hux was refering to ME, the real Mr. T
Shut up!
Post a Comment
<< Home