Request for my beloved fellow security officers. (esp. Morning crew)
I just have a request for the morning crew. Could you please try to mix up your job positions a little bit? While I enjoy checking chexits, sometimes it gets a little monotonous to do it every day. It's good for us to switch things up a little bit anyway, for security reasons. ( a little trick learned in Library academy)
Thanks and God Speed

3 Comments:
Amen... he means that the let other people go and do the morning openers, while someone else stays and turns on the computers and does the desks, etc. Don't go straght to west if thats what you do every morning, because the later people always replace the same people when they come, and if they are always doing the same thing, it becomes rather annoying. Although no one is complaining...
...except for anonymous and the Hux who I love to have arguments with via teh West Desk. I would like to point one thing out though...your talking mostly to the new people of whom I have not seen one read this blog...hum. Seem s like you need to come up with a better way to get the message across than through a computer. Oh and whoever "anonymous" is...give us a name or something to work off of...gosh do I have to continue repeating myself.
ATTN: MR. "T" :
Please, What does YOUR "T" stand for? I must know, I want to be unique!!
Post a Comment
<< Home